SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
1. Subscriber will declare that the information and data given are correct. In case of any false information, the Subscriber will be liable to appropriate legal action.
2. Subscriber will not share his/her connection with anybody’s PC or use more computers than mentioned. Otherwise, Nabira Net BD can discontinue the line.
3. Nabira Net BD may install HUB/SwItch or another device any time and the Subscriber is obligated to provide space and power outlet for that purpose.
4. Due to an electric short circuit to thunder if any damage occurs Nabira Net BD are not responsible for it.
5. The one-time installation charge (OTC) is not refundable.
6. The monthly bill or line rent has to be paid to Nabira Net BD on a prepaid basis.
7. If the bill is not paid on a prepaid basis of the respective month to the Nabira Net BD office, the line will be blocked without any prior notice. It may take 24 (Twenty four) hours to un-block the line, once it is blocked.
8. Nabira Net BD may charge or modify this agreement of prices and may discontinue or revise all other aspects of the internet service at its own discretion and with prior notice.
9. The subscriber would not able to change his/Her time slot for the first 3 (three) months. After that, if the Subscriber wishes to change his/her time slot, Nabira Net BD will charge Tk. 500 ( Five hundred) as conversion charge.
10. The subscriber will be able to unblock his/her line within 3 (Three) months by paying the last billed amount in full (No concessions possible) with the current month’s bill in advance.
11. Subscriber can stop his/her internet service by completing a short formality with Nabira Net BD one month earlier.
12. After unsubscribing our connectivity Nabira Net BD with take-back cables and other devices which we have been providing to establish a connection.
13. The subscriber shall not use the connection for any illegal purpose.